2015年4月24日星期五

Track Roller / Bottom Roller / Lower Roller

What's the definition of track roller?  
Track Roller also can be called Bottom Roller, Lower Roller, some people just called it roller, it's been used in a crawler machine like crawler excavator, crawler bulldozer.
So we gave the definition as below:

In a crawler machine, the small wheels that are under the track frame and that rest on the track chain.

Here I just put a reference photo for you to understand 

Today we are talking about Track Roller / Bottom Roller / Lower Roller, how does it look like?
They look like 

                   
                     or








They have different shapes, so here we show some drawings


How to buy the track rollers?
First you have to know the shape, then you have to check the dimensions, here I also show you some for your reference


Anyway, if you need more help, you can contact me, woltermachine.com


1 条评论:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    回复删除